Yesterday was my last day to get everything ready. It started out fine..
I repacked my stuff into a smaller bag. Here's my stuff in the original bag. As you can see it's only half full so jay and I had to switch.
Then got errands done: picked up my meds, went out to get vday cards to mail to the parents, get my nails done (purple to match the bm dresses).
With all that done, I was happy to get home and finish putting together my carry-on and clean the house. I didn't get as much as I wanted done but at least it was cleaner than yesterday :p. And that's probably when things started to go wrong. I completely lost track of time. I had wanted to get to bed early as we had to leave the house at 330 am to catch our 630 flight. But I didn't stop cleaning until 11, at which point I began writing yet another insurance inquiry response letter and vday cards. ..and of course I had no stamps. Fortunately, mama n papa had some. Then as I'm writing, I realize there's no card for my mom! i clearly remember finding the perfect card for her..I must have accidently put it back when I returned another card. So I brought an extra stamp with me and hope find a card while in cali. Around 1130, Jay gets home and we start weighing everything and moving stuff around. As I get ready for bed, american airlines calls to tell us our flight is canceled due to the snow in the midwest. Our only options were to take a later flight or fly out of JFK. Sigh. We chose JFK so we don't lose our LA day. All this time, my little ones were waiting for me to get to bed..ah I'm gonna miss those cute cuddle babies Then got errands done: picked up my meds, went out to get vday cards to mail to the parents, get my nails done (purple to match the bm dresses).

No comments:
Post a Comment