My first distraction: Reorganizing our Message Board.
I recently received Shiel & Joel's wedding invite so of course, I had to put it up on my message board. For the past year, this board has been FILLED with wedding invites. As most of these weddings have passed, I decided it was time to reorganize and take down the outdated invites. Now the board is filled with "Thank you" cards, vacation pics and pics of god kids =) Right now there's only ONE wedding invite left =) I guess wedding season is coming to a close.
Distraction #2: Puppies!! My pups are pretty distracting. Usually when I try to do something important, they want to play or crawl up on my lap and cuddle, but I'm use to that. I'm prepared for them to occupy my time. The new puppy distraction though are my little sister's puppies. Her doggy had babies! So I spent my Saturday playing with her and the new puppies instead of packing =p
Kawaii!!!
Your distractions are AWESOME! I always just consider work to be a distraction from the life that was planning the trip :P
ReplyDeleteDon't get your hopes up, there's still Pia & Marco's one to go to next year!
ReplyDelete