Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

I spent last night trying on clothes that I may want to bring with me. While doing that I'm trying to pick out shoes that will match most of the dresses and outfits that I've picked out so far.

Currently I'm up to 6.5 pairs of shoes:
1. Nude heels for going out at night
2. Silver heels for the wedding
3. Sneakers for gym (hehe)
4. Black boots for walking around Japan
5. Gold gladiator flats for treks in the countryside
6. White and Nude Wedges for daytime treks in the city
The half is for my flipflops and foldable flats ..

Now that I look at this list, I can see that it's WAY too much! I'll have to reconsider 5 & 6 and choose from one of the 2 =/

But one of the shoes I'm definitely packing are the silver heels! I struggled a bit trying to decide which pair to bring for a dress I've never seen. Fortunately for me, the bride was there to help and pick out a pair after I sent her a couple pictures. So the winner is:



These strappy silver heels have become my go-to wedding shoes. I've had them for a few years and this will be the 3rd wedding I'm in that I'll be wearing these. And after ALL that time, I finally learned last night that I can actually move those little metal pieces joining the straps (see purple arrow), so they don't dig into my toes! So much more comfortable now! I love learning new things ... even if it takes me a couple years =p

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! I've forsaken the sneakers...I'm down to:
    1) black boots for walking around Japan
    2) red wedge for daytime walking in Singapore or PI
    3) silver wedge for wedding
    4) high flip flops for longer walking around daytime
    5) high heeled flips for shorter daytime walks
    and my point five is actual flip flops for beach wear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I can forsake the sneakers =/ was also planning to wear them on the plane.. my feet get cold in flip flops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just convince Jay to take only 1 pair of shoes so youll have more room for yours. =) I know thats what Riza would have me do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allain, I love how your wife thinks! It'll give that a try ;)

      Delete